لوريتا وابرو ستاار
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

لارا وباش وابرو وميما وسراج ستارر

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

اخر ما كتبت لارا

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 96
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/09/2009
العمر : 32

اخر ما كتبت لارا Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: اخر ما كتبت لارا   اخر ما كتبت لارا Icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 07, 2009 1:05 pm

I just wanted to clear a few things up since it will be a bit difficult to keep in touch after starting uni.
I just want you all to remember how much I love you and won't ever forget what all of you have done for me.

Now to clear things up:
I know most of you were a bit shocked by the disappearance of Bash and I's Twitter accounts. There were various reasons as to why we had to cancel our accounts. We figured that most of our fans were on Facebook and Twitter still hasn't become popular enough here in the Middle East. Also, as most of you figured out on your own, our conversations with other people especially MINE were completely exposed even when they were not with Bash but yet with my own friends. Analyzing our conversations even when they were very clear and not as complicated and secret as everyone wanted them to be was also another reason. We created a public Twitter account meaning we had nothing to hide. Also with Bash starting work and myself starting uni it's going to be hard enough to access both Facebook and Twitter so we decided to stick to one.

As for other questions that most of you have been asking; Bash is great. He's been working extremely hard and I kindly ask you not to jump to conclusions by thinking he's upset or anything of that sort just because he's not as available as he was before. As for myself, I'm extremely excited to start uni and I'm also working on my project so I hope you guys are ready and looking forward to it.

Not to bore you too much with this long topic I just want to remind you of one thing:
Don't believe anything you hear or read unless I confirm it or mention it.

Love you

عدد المساهمات : 4
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/09/2009

اخر ما كتبت لارا Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: اخر ما كتبت لارا   اخر ما كتبت لارا Icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 07, 2009 10:06 pm

Thank you Saso for the news
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
احلى صحبات

عدد المساهمات : 5
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/09/2009
الموقع : http://msaher.7olm.org/index.htm

اخر ما كتبت لارا Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: اخر ما كتبت لارا   اخر ما كتبت لارا Icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 14, 2009 12:57 pm

شكرا ساسو ولارا عسل
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

اخر ما كتبت لارا
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» لارا اتصلت بابراهيم
» ذكريات لارا وباش بالصور
» ذكريات لارا وباش بالاكاديمى
» اجدد رسالة بين باشو و لارا
» موسوعه فييوهات لارا وباشو بالاكاديمى